Furthering Undergraduate Education
Take Stock in Children alumni from the North/Central Florida Region (Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Bradford, Alachua, Marion, Columbia, and Levy counties) are invited to apply for this tuition-based scholarship, which is available to students who are pursuing degrees in Engineering or Education.
Students still seeking their undergraduate degree are eligible to receive this scholarship once their current 2-year Take Stock in Children scholarship has been used.
- General information form (please use Word document provided to complete this form)
- College transcript proving Engineering or Education degree track
- Annual Cost of Attendance Letter from your college
- Academic and extracurricular resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- 600 word essay – Describe your college journey thus far and your future career goals
Deadline: September 3, 2021
Submit the General Information Form and the Required Documents to our Director of Programs Tia Brock-Paul by 5 p.m. on September 3, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org.