Class of 2017 College Scholarship Opportunities
Application Deadline: February 22, 2017 at 11:59pm **
** Venture Afar Scholarship Deadline: February 15, 2017
To view all scholarships available through The Education Foundation, please view the List of Scholarships 2017
- All applicants must be high school seniors attending an Alachua County Public School.
- As part of the online application process, students will be required to:
- Answer a general questionnaire detailing general academic and financial information.
- Upload a personal resume detailing academic and extracurricular activities.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, coach, employer, or community leader.
- Answer the following short essay questions:
- Describe your plans for college education and your future career goals.
- Describe a special attribute, accomplishment or experience that you believe sets you apart.
- Please note: some scholarships require applicant to submit additional information.
If you are interested in becoming a scholarship donor, please review our Senior Scholarship Donor Information Form or contact Program Director Rachel Debigare at (352) 955-7250, Ext. 262