Class of 2018 College Scholarship Opportunities
Application Deadline February 21, 2018 at 11:59 PM
** Venture Afar Scholarship Deadline: February 14, 2018**
- All applicants must be high school seniors attending an Alachua County Public School.
- As part of the online application process, students will be required to:
- Answer a general questionnaire detailing general academic and financial information.
- Upload a personal resume detailing academic and extracurricular activities.
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, coach, employer, or community leader.
- Answer the following short essay questions:
- Describe your plans for college education and your future career goals.
- Describe a special attribute, accomplishment or experience that you believe sets you apart.
- Please note: some scholarships require applicant to submit additional information.
Please contact our office with any questions you may have at:
(352) 955-7250 Ext. 262